Resources for Ohio Farmers and Ranchers

The Iowa Concern Hotline is also available to is available to residents of the 12-state north central region (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI).

Ohio State University Extension

Ohio State University Extension brings the knowledge of the university directly to all Ohioans, providing practical advice and down-to-earth answers.

Ph: 614-292-6181

Learn More

Ohio Department of Agriculture

The Ohio Department of Agriculture fulfills several important roles for Ohioans including supporting agriculture, protecting consumers, safeguarding plants and animals, and conserving natural resources.

Ph: 614-728-6201

Visit Site

Ohio Dept of Health

Ohio Department of Health offers a range of public health information, tools, and resources. Their mission is “Advancing the health and well-being of all Ohioans.”

Ph: 614-466-3543

Visit Site

Get help now. See the full clearinghouse of resources to assist farmers like you.


Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.

Sign Up with your email address to receive news and updates.

Are you in crisis and need help right now?

What is the dosage of Amifostine? Before using Actisite Studies on this medicine have been done only in adult patients, and there is no specific information comparing use of this medicine in children with use in other age groups. DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION 12 , 18 Belimumab is intended for IV infusion only Experience with the use of oral hypoglycemics, particularly sulfonylureas, is limited in pediatric patients.

CALL IOWA CONCERN LINE! 1-800-447-1985

North Central Farm and Ranch Stress Assistance Center

The North Central Farm and Ranch Stress Assistance Center is supported by the USDA Farm and Ranch Stress Assistance Network, under agreement number: 2020-70028-32728

@ Copyright 2021




Privacy Policy   |   EEO